STRATEGISE & GET FIT
Our integrated Marketing consultation focuses on helping you getting lean. How we do it? By making your client the purpose of all your marketing activities.
♦ Our experience extends to
• Project Management
• Business and Market Development
• Product Evaluation and Management
• Distribution Channel Evaluation and Selection
• Product Launch Coordination
♦ Avoid "requirements creep"
Off-the-shelf medical technologies rarely exist. In most cases medical products and services do require specialisation and having dedicated teams in different elements of the technology ecosystem. Even more so for medical niches that require special code and engineering expertise for customisation and optimisation.
We‘ve observed MEDTECH teams being trapped in “requirements creep”. Medical technology organisations tend to be scientifically minded, analytical thinkers. That is great when it comes to elaborating on the technical features and benefits of their innovations, but not so great when it is time to follow through a lean product development cycle and launch an integrated marketing campaign.
♦ Create value for your client
So here’s where ‘lean’ comes in. Lean organisations focus on Customer Value. The starting point of all lean thinking is a clear vision of how you create value for your clients through the smallest product and/or service that you can provide, the so called Minimum Viable Approach (MVA). The basic idea of a Minimum Viable Approach is to gather feedback and optimise on the go:
• Identify your client’s pain points
• Create the most simple solution you can think of, the MVA
• Once you have your MVA, you start measuring reactions and generating data
• Once you have data, it is time to learn; what needs improvement, does it really solve the problem, why do clients not convert, etc.
• You’re revisiting, you enter the “create phase” again. And from there you constantly improve.
Do you feel it is time to rethink your strategy? We are on standby to help you developing and launching a fit-for-purpose MEDTECH solution.