TEASE & ENGAGE
Your MEDTECH buyers are not buying the prominent “blue box” picture on your sales literature, they’re after what that product does, the result that’s created. We help you craft the sales story, distill specific messages and get to the heart of your buyers’ expectations. How we do it? By going beyond the standard “white coat and stethoscope” photos.
♦ Our experience extends to
• Digital Marketing
• Trade Show Exhibits
• Custom Web Development and Hosting
• Teaser Page Development and Hosting
• Graphic Design
• Photography, Illustration and Animation
• 3D Animation Simulation
♦ It’s not about the blue-box
People have perceptions and misperceptions. Before they decide to buy they must know "what's in it for me"; i.e. the benefit, fact or performance that rises above the others. The design of each marketing tactic you execute must tease out interest and build engagement at every opportunity.
♦ MEDTECH is about people
MEDTECH marketing incorporates many levels of communication to different roles in the sales channel. Distributor, care provider, buyer, recommender and R&D may each have a say about which products or services to purchase. Each role must understand the context of your MEDTECH brand, yet expects a specific proposition.
Key is selecting the right communication tools that are based on how that role connects — e.g. online, in a sales conversation, at a trade show, through scientific publications, in an ongoing “drip” campaign. For each of your audiences Customer Value needs to be generated in order for them to move to the next step in the sales process. You can think of:
• Comparison charts of features and benefits reach the detailed mind of engineers
• Product choices and listed applications help R&D staff see what’s possible
• Websites support the buying process and help the sales team discuss options over the phone
• A series of direct mail or email pieces keep products and services “top of mind” when the need arises
• Sales packs that are comprehensive, impressive, flexible and customisable for personal presentations
• Industry-specific language and images to distinguish products targeted to narrow markets and niches
Our work with medical technology organisations continues to evolve as the face of healthcare services changes. Yet it’s still about targeted messages and images that tease out engagement and inspire confidence. You must reassure each of your audiences they have made the right choice.
Before you create another website filled with pictures of medical technology in blue-boxes give us a call. We’ll help you telling the story of your products in a meaningful way, so your audiences will “get it” and want to know more.